If you are new to the Upgrade & Save CT Rebate Program, and would like to participate please follow these instructions:
- Find your company name from the dropdown list below
- IF YOUR COMPANY NAME IS NOT ON THE LIST BELOW, CLICK HERE
- Review, update or fill out all required fields and questions
- Don't forget to enter gallons sold for the previous calendar year
- Enter your current Connecticut HOD license number
- Enter your current Connecticut HVAC S license number
- Uploaded a new W9 document (pdf, jpeg image, doc)
- Enter the email address that will manage the program
- Create your username
- Create your password
- Enter your password again in the verify field
- Create your security questions and answer
- Click REGISTER
An email will be sent to the email address that you entered with a link to verify your email address.
Once you verify your email address, come back and login to the program. At the top of your dashboard, you will see the program rules and marketing tools to help you promote the program to your customers.
In order to participate, all Oilheat dealers MUST register for the Upgrade & Save CT Rebate program by Friday, July 16, 2018.
If you have any questions, please contact Nickey Kollie: firstname.lastname@example.org
or or John Bruno Jbruno@primediany
New Dealers: Select your company from the dropdown list below.
If your company is not on the list, Click Here to register.